Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vodacom moves into Radio

While on my weekend at Sandton i ended up in one of the promising concept by cell phone gaint Vodacom.I found myself in one of their mobile broadcasting van.Its a nice van with all digital stuff, a fully equipped studio. I managed to send some dedication in their Studio to the very close people in my life if you have read about my post ¨new beginning ...¨ you will know who i am talking about.The post is no longer public trying to protect my treasures from internet vultures.
Anyway back to Vodacom i met DJ Kenzy Vinco and explained all the technology in the Van.Hey they told me soon they will broadcasting to their subscribers on the cell phones .Yes i mean it, is for real hope i am not divulging their info to the public domain before they do hahhaaa.
For a moment i thought if any of the technology in the Van are opensource based on linux.I dont know why i did not ask them.

No comments: